Wednesday 24 September 2014

10 Must-Try Essential Oil Recipes for your Diffuser

The following blends are meant to be used in a ultrasonic diffuser. The type of diffusers I use require a small amount of water to which the oils are added. I generally use 4-6 drops of oil per “batch.” If you don’t have one of the components, you can still try the recipe without it.

EO= Essential Oil
If you would like to purchase the Ultrasonic diffuser in the picture,
kindly email us to place your order.
1) Room diffuser (3 hours) = RM199
2) USB/Car/Notebook diffuser (2 hours) = RM160

1. The Wake Up Blend
This is a much-loved combo, and for good reason! It’s perfect to increase alertness, or when you need a quick pick-me-up. 
2 drops Wild Orange EO or 2 drops of Lemon EO + 2 drops Peppermint EO
Or try: doTERRA’s Elevation blend
2. Fresh and Clean
This blend is wonderful for creating a welcoming atmosphere in your home. It’s bright and fresh:
2 drops Lavender EO + 2 drops Lemon EO or 2 drops of Lime EO + 2 drops Rosemary EO
3. Odor Eliminator
We are animal-people, and we’ve had our fair share of *cough* “incidences” in our house. Whenever this happens, I like to diffuse this blend. It freshens up the air in no time:
2 drops Lemon EO + 1 drop Melaleuca EO + 1 drop Lime EO + 1 drop White Fir EO + 1 drop of Cilantro EO
Or try: doTERRA’s Purify blend
4. Seasonal Support
These three oils together are spectacular for helping to maintain clear breathing and a healthy immune response. I use this blend especially during the spring and summer months.
2 drops Lavender EO + 2 drops Lemon EO + 2 drops Peppermint EO
5. Citrus Explosion
I love diffusing citrus blends when we have company coming over. It makes my house smell happy and clean.
1 drop Lemon EO + 1 drop Lime EO + 1 drop Wild Orange EO + 1 drop Grapefruit EO + 1 drop Bergamot EO
Or try: doTERRA’s Citrus Bliss blend
6. Take a Deep Breath Blend
I tend to be a very high-energy person. The good part of that? I get a lot done. The bad part?I have a hard time settling down sometimes…
I adore this blend for the evenings when I’m trying to slow my brain down, and I also like to diffuse it in the bedroom as I fall asleep:
1 drop Bergamot EO + 1 drop Lavender EO + 1 drop Patchouli EO + 1 drop Ylang Ylang EO
Or try: doTERRA’s Serenity blend
7. Respiratory Blend
Use this blend to boost respiratory function–especially during cold and flu season.
1 drop Lemon EO + 1 drop Lime EO + 1 drop Peppermint EO + 1 drop Rosemary EO + 1 drop Eucalyptus EO
Or try: doTERRA’s Breathe blend
8. Flower Garden Blend
Want your home to smell like a flower garden in full bloom? Try this one:
1 drop Clary Sage EO + 1 drop Geranium EO + 1 drop Lavender EO + 1 drop Roman Chamomile EO
9. The Man-Cave Blend
I think this combo smells very masculine and woodsy… Although I enjoy it too. 
2 drops White Fir EO + 2 drops Cypress EO + 2 drops Wintergreen EO
10. Bug Repellent Blend
This combo isn’t one that I’d necessarily wear as perfume, but it contains a collection of oils that most creepy-crawlies dislike:
1 drop Lemongrass EO + 1 drop Melaleuca EO + 1 drop Thyme EO + 1 drop Eucalyptus EO + 1 drop Rosemary EO
Or try: doTERRA’s Terrashield blend

No comments:

Post a Comment