Saturday 20 September 2014

Testimonial - Baby skin problem



Testimonial from our customer - Lily (Johor Bahru, Malaysia)

My baby has severe skin problem ever since he was 1 month old. It started with redness here and there on the face and body which looks like heat rashes. However, it got worse day after day. It was so bad and itchy till I found that lavender + melaleuca + fractionated coconut oil didn't work for him anymore. The rashes flared out till whole face started to have pus coming out from the sores and wounds. My baby kept scratching (though we let him wears mitten) till I have to tie him up using the cloth.
After getting the advice from doTERRA Malaysia, I started to clean up his sores/wounds/red patches with cotton pads + a small container of water + lavender + onguard. Then I use the mixed oil blend below on him.

The oil blends recipe:
5 drops frankincense
5 drops melaleuca
5 drops geranium
5 drops roman chamomile
5 drops lavender
5 drops onguard
3 drops helichrysum
3 drops myrrh
The rest fill up with FCO.
Total 10ml in roller bottle.

After 2 days of application, the condition is significantly improving. My family and I are so happy and feel very relief to witness the good result. I will continue to apply the essential oils on him.



If you are interested to buy this Skin Condition Remedy Oil Blend - RM105. Kindly contact us here. Thank you. 

No comments:

Post a Comment